Sunday, February 27, 2011

Test Omega Seamaster Sm300

And Goodbye! The end of two mascaras.

Hello my friends!
The week I got my now empty Zauberweld Mascara Alverde and the long since dried Unforgettable by KIKO now have to bless the temporal. It follows a small Endfazit in two acts.


KIKO Un forgettable: The name will not do it justice, for the good piece, you can really forget. At first the ink results quite well, but it dried to me after a few weeks to the inability to use one (do not ask me why she was still so long in my drawer). For a premium price of almost 8 € which is simply a joke. I buy guaranteed to NOT, because you definitely get comparable drugstore mascaras of cheap brands that survive forever.

Alverde "Earth Magic": She was a long time my favorite because I liked the results well, they could be abschminken well and it is also involved to NK. I very much and used excessive, a great product Everyday. It was unfortunately a LE mascara, but was thought many times that she was the normal brown "momentum and extending from the standard range, with LE-label easily. Which I will get to the bottom and if that suspicion is confirmed, I will bring it to me again.

for the one I'm not sad, if only to the other. But wait there's still a few mascaras out to be empty =)

Greetings,
your Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment