Monday, February 28, 2011

Congratulation Messages For Pregnant Mom

EOTD: Golden Peach

Hello my friends!
Today I have something more to the P2 range experimented and am really excited about it - the tones shimmer on the eyelid just incredibly beautiful, I think. Used


I have:
* P2 Color Fusion line 01
* P2 Big Drama Mascara

The ingredients list is incredibly short, but what is it that you can use the palette really very versatile. I have black ES wet from the palette is applied as an eyeliner that works very well. Although it is nothing a Perfect Look by Kajal P2 could not, but I think it's really nice, nichtnur an eye shadow palette, but also through the humid order to even have a Eyelinerpalette. I will try to tinker today or tomorrow a review on the range, where I write some more =)

Love,
your Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment