Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Extreme Nausea And Dizziness

Mittagspause - In eigener Sache...

Link ... my recommendation for today. Hr2 ran this morning in a feature that I particularly want you to put heart. It was about parkour, the sport that you might know from TV (most recently on Thursday in the first wars Stefan Raab again subject). The piece is

the hr2 15 minutes and explores mainly what drives Parkour athletes. One can simultaneously hear it as a podcast on the Internet (download this page ). I commend you for two reasons: First, I like it very much.



The second reason is that it comes from my own pen. Full-time part of my heart Writing, specifically the science journalism. This piece is the Sahnehäuptchen three months internship at hr2. If you want to know what I've done the last few months, including this: Please;)

I hope you enjoy it - and I'm glad about what you think:)
(PS: I have not spoken, however)

0 comments:

Post a Comment