AMU of the Day: Orange Metal
Hello my friends!
Today I tried the same once the new P2 line and the new mascara: Uses
I have:
* P2 Color Fusion line 01
* Alverde Taupe Harmony (brightest sound to Blinded to the lower lashline) * P2
Big Drama Mascara
the P2 range (swatches to follow soon) is a Wet'n'Dry product, so I also my favorite technique (eye shadow as eyeliner), can live so =) I think the wet applied , orange eye shadow very beautiful, like the metallic sheen me incredibly well. The job itself was just as quick and easy, as I baked eyeshadow from Alverde. I am very excited about it! At the lower lashes, I applied the darker the brown-gray with the enclosed applicator (I should be ashamed of me ^ ^), as this sound, unfortunately most crumbles. To my surprise, was also the very good, by the special shape of the applicator was the order at the lower lashes incredibly easy and I had to add some color only once for the entire order in one eye.
I am struck by the positive mascara. She is beautiful black and separates and lengthens the lashes very well. It is not quite as good as the Artdeco Intensive Color, but better than the Artdeco AiO. In any case, a successful product I would definitely recommend. A detailed review I write this in the course of the week. your
Love, Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment