Hello my friends!
Today I was finally gotten around to admire the new P2 line. Unfortunately, I was so excited about the new products that I had forgotten much again - for example, turn out these metallic lipsticks. Moreover, it is, not so easy as you think, then even a mother standing by him to have that says every thing that seems to please an only partially "Get with it!". And so the real basket filled on the spot. Also, I have finally risen to Alverde Mineral Foundation and I am very curious to the consistency tells me anyway schonmal too much. Then also came the Ebelin Nagellackentfernerpads add, since I had read about this already positive and the removal of nail polish I always find it so annoying ...
What I'm not able to get my beloved Marc O'Polo Parfum "Pure Green". This I got for my birthday, diligently emptied and now wanted to but need a new chance! Throughout the city, it was not available. Amazon provides remedial and there but I order it to me now.
Long story short - here's my shop:
* P2 Crackling Gold
* P2 Victim Color Paint 670 "Elegant"
* P2 Fusion Color Palette 010 "Something about orange!"
* P2 * Big Drama Mascara
Alverde Mineral Make-up 01 Naturelle
will today and tomorrow I'll do with swatches, carrying pictures and Co. to flood! your
Love, Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment