Monday, February 28, 2011

Philharmonic Orchestra Layout

flowers and stuff ...

Hello my friends! I just have
"blossoms etc. .." at the announcement of the Essence Pinkmelon Trend Edition found and I must admit that I finally like LE =)



belong to LE:
* 3 duos, each € 1.99 * 2
kohl pencils, each € 0.99 * 2
gloss, € 1.79 per
* Multi Color Powder, € 2.99 per
* Liquid Blush, each € 2.49 * 5
coatings, each € 1.79 *
Eau de Toilette interested per € 6.99
* Solid Perfume Ring, € 3.99 per

particularly me the Liquid Blush, which is to be located in a pump dispenser, and if this is done cleverly, it's certainly a great product. The commentary should be covering, in essence, I therefore expect a healthy touch of color, which I will definitely see me sometimes. The purple duo could move me too, since I own one yet not at all and it looks beautiful fliedrig. The rest of me just does not jump, but he has not.

I like the design very sweet, put in the spring mood. In April, the TE be the way available. your

Love, Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment