NOTD: My new P2 finishes (+ Short Review)
Hello my friends!
I have the nail products, of course, try it and must find her truly fabulous - Below you will find then a few impressions of what is now the products concerned itself =)
whole hand up on the ring finger: 2 layers " Elegant "(Nudeton with very slight shimmer, which is only in the sunlight easily discernible, otherwise the finish is smooth and creamy)
ring finger: a Coat RdL 53 (lilastichige uncoloured), 1 Coat golden crackling, 1 Coat 3in1 Diamond Shine Over Lack ( the crackling was a beautiful glossy)
to "Elegant" A great paint mad! Even a layer covers very good if you good enough to finish it. In the first experiment I did about it again given a second layer, so the result will be cleaner. Very positive change: The brush of the new paint is much wider and slightly shorter, so the painting is very pleasant. The drying time is extremely fast, I'm not even need to use a Quickdry product. I had not even the opportunity to cut me a dent in the paint. I am very, very excited about the paint and because of my paint collection will grow in the coming weeks, probably more. Absolute Recommended!
To Crackling: I had my very first attempt and Crackling I have managed it well, I think. I have only applied a thin layer, and after a few seconds, began the crackling effect. The actual finish is more matte with shimmer, a top coat can be the crackling but quickly get to shine. Very nice product that fulfills its purpose and has a great value for money. Those who have felt already mentioned in the press pictures should definitely try it =)
Conclusion: Both products convince me completely. I should to the extent not expected the color coat even Catrice outdated quality anyway. If that's all new paint it is, the conversion has absolutely worth it! your
Love, Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment