Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wedding Welcome Message For Program

Alverde powder blush "pastel pink"

Hello my friends!
Today I wanted you briefly describe my impressions of the wonderful Rouge "pastel pink" by Alverde!

The
Alverde powder blush "pastel pink" is the standard range for 2,95 €. The packaging is typical Alverde - green and round. The flip-top lid, I find it very useful addition is the can pretty stable. It is in "pastel pink" to indicate precisely the sound - a cool, not too flashy Blush, in the not too likely anyone with darker skin a magically beautiful, natural freshness in the face.


The product has a good color, submitting it but to be still more in the frame, ie it is not too much pigment. When the morning light Watch (below) provides one small glimmer pigments in the jars are not as immediately apparent. I also noticed positive that the rouge is something buttery as Flamingo (which I think is nevertheless absolutely gorgeous) and the removal of the product much easier.

Now to carry picture - above you see my "naked" cheek, down to the Blush:


The color seems to me quite natural, because in some of my natural skin redness corresponds. On the skin, the product can be processed well, the job succeeds evenly, fast and easy and veneer bonding is also very good. It looks fresh and bright, without that one really looks like makeup. On the cheeks, the Rouge has for me up to 8 hours.

Alverde Blushes I get way, never really empty. For a price of less than 3 € a good acquisition for sure like 2 years (if I would have appreciated that).

Conclusion

Positive:
+ color charge (for a Blush perfect, not too much nor too little)
+ order (product sampling, veneered, uniformity)
+ durability
conjure + with lighter skin types at once natural, beautiful fresh face
+ yield
Price +

Negative:
- nothing can

the Blush I really recommend any light to slightly tanned skin, because it is very natural and simple with very good product properties. For the price a little must-have for anyone still looking for a cooler Rouge (like me until now). Absolute Recommended! your

Love, Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment