NOTD: After the Goldrush
Hello my friends!
Today I added two new sets me P2 Coatings and immediately used. Remove saw in front of my nails the way follows from (I had painted last Saturday):
The Macke on the index finger is only now emerged. I am truly excited that the whole thing without paint has held five days well. Can you "elegant" and the crackling really recommend it!
Today could elegantly smooth soulful and forever:
Soulful does not actually bad, a dark, brownish taupe. Negative is that it can be applied in real bad because he is somewhat thick but not quite opaque. Two layers you need on each case and then the dry season is also eternal. After I got more golden crackling and 3in1 Diamond Shine painted over it:
Looks great, but is no longer at this soulful dried and I've cut a huge dent in the paint. Disappointed, I've painted everything again and forever ablackiert on both hands. The paint is sending you sharp, high as beautiful and elegant! I show you, but tomorrow, my day is still so much to post! your
Love, Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment