Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cogat Printable Sample Questions

FOY: Mauve Fairy

Hello my friends!
Yesterday I had a little worry about the university and I later went out with friends, so I am not able to come to post. So here's a little addendum:

Used

I:
* Alverde Mauve Sensation Quattro (the two brightest tones)
* Catrice Flora Lista Kajal
* P2 Perfect Look Kajal (Tightlining)
* P2 shimmer powder
* P2 Big Drama Mascara
* Alverde pastel pink blush (I love it! Review to follow)
* mauviges Gloss from the Flora Lista LE makes (not look like much, is on the lips but pleasant scent and for something fantastic, Cotton Candy / Marshmallow moderation!)

The AMU would be even better come to bear, not only would I have been so tired. This, unfortunately, my eyes are slightly red and the AMU could look sickly. Basically, I like it but your idea of the very good to me, I like the Flora Lista Kajal very easy =)

Love, Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment