Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mixing Superpump And Creatine

P2 Big Drama Mascara

Hello my friends! Today I
put before you the new Big Drama mascara from P2. It is available for the range change in DM and costs € 3.25 for a content of 5 ml.


The packaging like it very much, it has a metallic bright orange and when it is screwed "twisted" (from the other side of the handle is wide). You can turn up as normal and when pulling out of the brush, the ink is wiped off well, so you must pull a little harder here than in most other mascaras. Then the Gummibürstchen comes to light - who now thinks "aurghs, Gummibürstchen!" but should be reassured - you can so very, very good work, the lashes are separated and the color is very good for a dose of lashes, not too much nor too little. The job is quick and easy, and the result was very. Here is a comparison (sorry, I only get to show "stock images, but you can see the effect still good):

Ungeschminkt:


Made-up (with AMU):

Without my eyelashes mascara are relatively flabby, as well as helps no eyelash curler and mascara needs to make virtually all the work. As you can see, the wonderfully colored mascara black, extended and separates the lashes and gives momentum and volume, furthermore it considers to crumble all day without smudging or. You just met all the requirements I have in a mascara. Another plus: You can abschminken is incredibly good! I just need one with a facial tissue (I use the Balea Young of the rose-pink box) and go over it all is gone except the smallest Rest In fact any other mascara you have to fly there already heavy guns, which then over time the one or other ciliated harm comes to

Conclusion.
Positive:
+ deep black color
+ very good separation
+ good + very much an extension
momentum
+ + very good durability
easily abschminkbar

Negative:
-nothing

I can only recommend the mascara, because they is simply a very good product with great value for money in the intensive than the color of mascara Artdeco approach projects from my possession any other. Absolute buy recommendation. your

Love,
Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment