FOTD: Less is more!
Hello my friends!
Today I have a somewhat simpler MU quickly in simple makeup. Inspired me has a woman on the train, which was so similar makeup and I found it easy = wunderhübsch)
Uses I:
* Alverde Gelline "espresso" (I have today the color rediscovered for me, the liner is great)
* Alverde Kajal Magic Wood (lower lashes, very very easily applied)
* P2 shimmer powder
* P2 Big Drama Mascara mag (currently no longer use, even if ever so use up much , but for me that is grad simply THE Mascara)
* Alverde Blush Pastel Rose
* Alverde Lippie Shiny Terra (now that my lips are so corrupt no more, Lippi is again my favorite)
The look I like better than me because although you so much MU has not at all in the face, the beautiful side of the face are set in really great scene. A little tip: If you somewhat darker, has tired looking eyelids, it helps a AMU like this, very thinly concealer on the eyelid. I've used for the RdL Concealer, because it spreads easily and covers well.
The face image can be seen, unfortunately, not soooo much, because the light again your size click here can help, as can be seen then what =)
Love, Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment