Hello my friends!
I present you today the RdL Concealer from the standard range.
He's like a lip gloss packaged and has a Schwämmchenapplikator. It costs € 2.49, to this day he is still on sale for 1,99 €. How many now RdL products is sealed so that you can see whether a used or really still a "fresh" product in your hands. This product is sealed a little too well, basic:
The shelf label is something placed stupid, and he also sticks pretty well, so it was not exactly easy to open up the product at all (a pair of scissors for cutting through the label, it probably would have done well, but I could not have found all too well and have it all away). According to information is the concealer stored for 2 years (he lived with me before but not more ^ ^).
First I once compared him to the back of the hand with the two best concealer that I had been,:
left: RDL Concealer, center: KIKO Natural Concealer, right: Alverde Camouflage
(both the lightest shade available)
When I compared the concealer, I was first shocked at how dark, the product of RDL in comparison to the other two, and I just hoped that it does not interfere in the eye. The
KIKO Concealer is rather dry (if not dry out), but covers well. The Alverde concealer is creamy and rich sets, but partly also from happy times in the wrinkles. From the consistency of her RdL concealer is very light and blends well with skin.
Now come again beautiful zombie photos - the test on the eye:
unvarnished
RdL Concealer applied
RdL Concealer incorporated (1 layer)
2 layers RdL Concealer
the finish I like her very much, it looks pretty natural and not as one would now carry a cover products. The Coverage is good, knocks me off my feet but not the product meets its job. The slightly darker color proved to be not a problem and the overall result is impressive.
In comparison, the Alverde Camouflage:
The camouflage covers a little better, but you have to be careful that the result is not unnaturally bright. The picture captures the product as well again, to crawl.
conclusion on RdL Concealer
Positive:
+ Opacity
+ natural finish (looks like skin and not as if you applied a product)
feel + is lightweight and non-drying to
+ coverage (much more has been able to align no concealer for me)
+ does not creep in fine lines and she did not
+ price
emphasizes negative:
- color selection, brightest shade might be for some to dark
I speak from a buy rating for the day The RDL is Natural Touch Concealer a really good, affordable product.
your
Love,
Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment