Sunday, January 16, 2011

Recipe With Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup

This blog is a result of procrastination



- I'd have to make a therapy because of procrastination.
- And you come only now? Thanks to Hartmut Rosa

I know now that I'm not crazy or just lazy "bin, but in a working disorder suffer - procrastination. Rosa has dropped the term in a radio show ten days ago (where, incidentally, a certain Lothar Seiwert - the books on time management writing - to say obviously to procrastination suffering lady: "A certain degree of self-discipline is . Absolutely necessary "- I can only say:!.. Thanks a lot for the tip, Mr. Seiwert I will help your uncomprehending Books unlikely)

This blog - now 4 1 / 2 years old - is a consequence of this work disruption - and confirmed as a thesis Kathrin Passig see

An emergency (a "misery") is transfigured to virtue - and it is true that on Saturday I was cleaning the apartment and went shopping - "an amazing strategy [. ..] that converts procrastinators into effective human beings "(Source: structuredprocrastination.com - the cup I have just ordered) This may have been good for our family life, but really. I would have something else to do ... and if I do nothing else, then I brush it either.

In a feature of Agnes Steinbauer says Ms Passig of Ritalin as a drug of choice:
My normal way of working without Ritalinhilfe looks like that I rather need a week to write a short text, because I am in between accessible from one subject rambles on appliances and much more 'must be read again other things on the Internet, or' what do completely different that anything but what would now urgently needed and the speed is all a very pleasant way to Ritalin and I can then actually in one afternoon to write down the text ', I would, and then the rest of the time to write without feeling guilty with 'what to bring other things ...
Source: "Ten milligrams workaholic" (DLF 20/08/2010 - Send manuscript ) Prescribed


their Ritalin was, however, because she suffers from narcolepsy. So, the question of what we do, we do not suffer from narcolepsy.

Some links:
  • bychan.de : definition, causes, treatment, and a forum on the topic (the same prokrastination.net also

0 comments:

Post a Comment