Friday, January 21, 2011

Letter To Church For Wedding

Home is wherever there is you

"I now leave their hair long again and grow a beard, I just need white teeth" or "Paul's bass



Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros: Tiny Desk Concert


  • "Janglin '"
  • "Home"
  • "40 Day Daydream"


... and again - Jorge Narvaez & Alexa practice up at 11 pm "Home" at the 9th and have or 10 Through the camera is turned on (4 million views in three weeks - the practice was worth it):



Alexa has no "Joe Cocker" problem and her father is obviously of Elizabeth Cotten affected.


PS ... and again "Janglin '" because the Fiesta is now available in Amiland:




... in the era of post-Fordism, the hippie-ness is not so serious - or it is subversive (which is Parkour determined) and I did not notice it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment