Saturday, January 15, 2011

4wd Buggy Plans Honda Conversion

Renaissance

love all
chapeau that their real here still stops by from time to time. Almost a year has passed since I posted regularly. Much has happened since ... so much that I can hardly believe it myself that it really was only a year. A year ago I lived in Hamburg in late February I moved to Berlin in October, then to Frankfurt, in December and now I'm back for a few days in Munich. Oh, and I am now biology bachelor and master's student. In addition, aspiring science journalist ... these are the figures.
In all the years I've Wanderlust neglected, but since a few days I'm back so much pleasure that I made myself turn have to clean up the site and make some changes. I hope you like them! Wanderlust is so alive again - Comics will not be good every day, but as often as possible. And in between ... different. Thank you for having me hold the rod!

0 comments:

Post a Comment