Thursday, July 9, 2009

Honeywell Pilot Light Adjust

What is important?


finally have the program manager of the ARD to all of us irrefutably proved that they are unable to distinguish between important and unimportant. That such a distinction today quite possible is shown as this gentleman here .

Now I've just started again Georg K. Glaser secrecy and violence read (in the illustrated paperback edition of the Walter "/ dʊb'li: n /" Boehlich ¹ published series "Rowohlt century" ²) and it is I first noticed how different people develop but may have been abused by their fathers systematically brutal.

And then I noticed that Glaser said his workshop in Saint-Germain-des-Prés had . And it leads to the inevitable question: Georg Stefan Troller has interviewed him?

Yes, he has - for the mission "witness of the century", broadcast on 8 March 1994 in "back then-still-not-Duz-station ZDF. I have not seen the show - it may be repeated again?

Or the movie has made about 1988 Harun Farocki Glaser and on 20 September 1988 was first broadcast - is the one day "maybe once more at the species or 3sat"?

Probably not - this is Michael Jackson, over and over again.
_______________________________

¹ In a Dikussion on Beckett from the sixties, including TW Adorno, Walter has always Boehlich / dʊb'li Spoken n / - Dublin at that time it was issued in Germany. Today you stand on privatization in all seriousness at a great DB / 'kaʊntə / and not at a counter, while the Americans have no problem with Du Bois as / du ː bɔɪs / pronounce. And in a radio drama series has originally French-speaking children ( Caillou ) is in the German version Clementine pronounced / 'kleməntaɪn / - what should such a thing anyway?

² I should set myself a target at some point have to once every hundred novels in this series and to have read. So far I have only a few, but I owe the series, next Haueisen (Volume 97), including an acquaintance with Percival Bartlebooth (the people who gave in Volume 78 of the term "project" his contemporary interpretation), Eugene Gant (Volume 64), Geoffrey Firmin (Volume 29) and Oedipa Maas (Volume 84).

0 comments:

Post a Comment