Friday, July 17, 2009

Disco Ball Wedding Cake

When brother Klaus Wachendorf



Around noon, I'm going.

short time later I was at the station Kottenforst and when I came out of the woods, the wind gnawed at me. In the Rhine river I noticed on the map the Römerkanalweg on, which I followed for a short time.

Behind Kirchheim I wanted abandoned. I had not even managed to come to Steinbach dam - it was just on the other side of the hill. At the first stop on a stone in front of three "Freigärhaufen" I ate all the same stores and it went away.






What could I do in quick Kalkar. I stopped and made by a farmer, who with two trailers full of grain behind his Deutz ventured down the mountain. He saluted. As I

arrived, a man sat in front of the chapel, two women came out straight. I went in and was alone.




At the back of the Seven Mountains



"Most recently critics have praised his Field Chapel to Saint Nicholas of Flue near the Cologne, Germany." ( from the announcement of this year Pritzkerpreisträgers - Peter Zumthor )

The making
in God's service (Tagesspiegel, 7 May 2007)
tower in the Eifel (Time, April 19 2007)
pilgrimage to Wachendorf (FAZ, 22 May 2007)
fortress and cave (NZZ, 25 May 2007)
A Chapel by Peter Zumthor (DLF, 18 May 2007)
"Brother Klaus" in Wachendorf (Germany Kultur, 18 May 2008 )




Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment