Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How Many Birth Defects Does India Have

carnival of vanities

had just entered I-fair.com www.vanity in the address bar of my browser and was surprised right - I can not remember to have registered the domain. I was comfortable with me .

prepaid

by Wilhelm Busch


That's right, this world is void.
You, too, appears in person
Are also not so important as
thinks your vanity.

What helps you to brag about
That you a free man?
Must you do not pay taxes on time,
Although they are against you?

Would you perhaps also so to speak,
grandeur of good and bad,
But you treated your stomach
As a very general Futterknecht.

long you stay alert at all not.
Age comes and pulls you up and crooked
comes down ruthlessly
ins dark hodgepodge.

there will surround you in the crowd
The Invisible, which are first
Before you appeared, and only the sky
know if and when you wiederkehrst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment