Monday, June 29, 2009

What's Double Dipping On Wax

Adobe Flash Player for Linux 64-bit

For those who have undergone the same as me - "software prerelease version of the Adobe ® Flash ® Player 10 64-bit Linux platforms " here is the download link for the.

Since I had upgraded my computer (just on 64-bit, AMD Athlon X2 5050e and an MSI motherboard [K9N2G Neo-FD NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Chipset - see the very streaky reviews at newegg ]) with "sound-on-board" and some sound chip in the chipset, which I unfortunately do not get immediately up and running (ALC888?) - it only works with the snd-hda-intel module, which I had to adjust to 6-channel mode and the original if I remember correctly, did not load on my openSuSE 11.1), since then I constantly had problems with the sound.

As the "sound-on-board finally ran and I was able to work with Audacity and Amarok, I had, for some reason for me not fathomable for Flash animations still no sound.

Now I have the "prerelease version of the Adobe ® Flash ® Player 10 software 64-bit Linux platforms' installed - ie unzipped the file and it is this libflashplayer.so to the plugins subdirectory in the Mozilla folder in my home directory and installed it lists - uh, it works again, I have sound, iPlayer on YouTube and the BBC.

The online streams of the BBC, for some time not more than Real Audio Media (RAM) files, but only on the BBC iPlayer and disseminated so as Flash files - that is, to radio broadcasts of the BBC aufzunehemen, which are not available as a podcast (such as The Moral Maze ), one needs a functioning Flash player.

0 comments:

Post a Comment